Susan Swinehart serves Troy, OH and the surrounding area in all matters of estate planning, portfolio management, and retirement planning. With an extensive knowledge of best practices with IRAs (traditional, Roth, education, and more), insurance products and companies, 529 Plans for education, retirement planning, and more, she is Troy's trusted partner in all things related to their financial security.
Mrs. Swinehart is an active speaker on estate planning and investment opportunities. She is widowed and has two children, Kristen and Brian. Kristen is a graduate of Florida Coastal School of Law and is licensed to practice in Florida. Brian does stand-up comedy. She enjoys traveling, cooking, reading, walking and spending time with family.
If you're in need of assistance in your financial plan for the future, Susan Swinehart and her team at Swinehart & Associates Financial Planning and Investments are here to get to know you personally and make appropriate recommendations. Call today!
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D.
- Wright State University, Masters in Education Curriculum and Supervision
- Ohio State University, B.S. in Education
Affiliations and Certifications:
- Licensed in Insurance - State of Ohio
- Series 7 Securities Registration
- Series 63 Securities Registration
- Series 65 Securities Registration
- Past President of Troy Noon Optimist
- Former Ambassador with Troy Area Chamber of Commerce
- Graduate of Leadership Troy
- Troy Rotary Club & New Neighbors League Club Sponsor
- Past President of Children's International Summer Village
- International Who's Who of Professionals
- Services Provided:
- Tax Reduction
- Retirement Accumulation
- Family Wealth Planning
- Distribution Planning
- Education Planning
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Medicare Supplements Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Planning for Businesses